Tots and Technology summer conferences unite all educators who are committed to engaging young learners and integrating technology effectively into elementary education. Classroom teachers, instructional leaders, administrators, and librarians are all among the ranks of excited educators who make the journey to Tots and Technology each summer.
From developing coding lessons for young learners to creating a productive makerspace to foster student engagement, you will enjoy a wide variety of educational training sessions led by industry experts, all of which offer CPE credits. You’ll come away with best practices, actionable advice, and new lessons to help you create interactive learning experiences.
- Learn new tools and techniques for engaging your young learners
- Network with other innovative elementary educators
- Discover the products and services available to make your job easier
- Recharge your energy and excitement about teaching
- Walk away with exciting lessons and ideas for the new school year
Who Should Attend?
- PreK-5 Teachers
- Curriculum Specialists
- Elementary Principals and Assistant Principals
- Early Childhood Learning Center Directors
- Campus Technology Specialists
- Technology Directors
- Elementary Librarians