The extremely popular Tots and Technology summer conference will focus on technology integration and best practices in the PreK-5 classroom. The participants are eager to learn about the newest tools and resources available to enhance their learning environments. Ensure your educational technology tools are right at the forefront.
Over 1,000 educators from across the state are expected to attend, including:
- PreK-5 Teachers
- Campus Administrators
- District Administrators
- Early Childhood Learning Center Directors
- Campus Technology Specialists
- Technology Directors
Why should you participate?
- Two days of exhibiting ensures you receive quality exhibit and networking time with participants interested in your products or services.
- The conference offers inclusive fare for breakfast, lunch, and afternoon breaks to keep participants onsite, adding valuable time for you to establish relationships with your potential customers.
- Exhibit packages are tailored to fit your company’s needs, allowing you to stand out as a leader in educational technology.
Events and Exhibits Manager